It goes without saying that home automation is more than cool.
The role of your security system has undoubtedly strengthened in recent years at the same speed as cell phones. The detection of would be intruders is still the primary function, but the integration of home automation is approaching techie on a similar scale to star trek.
Modern-day alarm systems can help you manage your home while you are away. Your Bend security system is capable of so much more than just intruder protection. With the expanding of wireless products, there has been a wide variety of devices made available to make your home into a smart home.
Some may consider these to be unnecessary additions but most people are finding it hard to believe that they were able to function before having these new home automation products.
With Home Automation there are unlimited possibilities of doing things with the click of a button. You can start out with a home automation system and just add a few essential items which can easily be expanded to control many of your home appliances.
All of the following are available with home automation:
- Door Locks that are wireless
- Wireless Thermostats
- Door Bells that are wireless
- Wireless Lighting Control
Smart products installation offer its residents various advantages – the same advantages that technology and individual computing have produced over the past three decades such as convenience and savings of time, money and energy.
- Home Automation can help with resolutions
- Take Control of Your Life
- New smartphone apps are a portable command center that allows you to control door locks, lights, thermostats and video cameras.
- Real-Time notifications which include security reminders, temperature alerts, video clips and everything else you might want to be notified of.
- More Accessible to your Loved Ones
With a smart home, you can make access a lot easier for the right people. You can just assign unique user codes to provide different levels of access.
With each person having a unique code you can be notified when each person gets home and who is using the system.
Temporary access can be given to contractors or pet sitters. Any access code can be time restricted to only allow access during certain hours.
Focus on The Important Things
It’s easy to get too much information so with the new smart home systems you can filter out what you don’t want to get alerts for.
- For instance, you can choose to be warned when:
- The front door opens when you’re at work
- You forget to arm your security system
- Someone changed the thermostat temperature
- Someone opened a desk drawer in your home office
- The outdoor camera recorded a motion-triggered video clip
You can install your own Security System with a little help from SOS Alarms. Besides, the new wireless systems are super easy to install, and we will program the panel for you. Even if you do not want full monitoring, we can help you to access the remote features at a fraction of the cost.
SOS Alarms Home Security Systems Bend Oregon Monitoring
There are numerous ways to monitor your security system. You may request a security company to do this for you. However, this is not what everyone desire, and it may not fit their preferred lifestyle.
Here are some of the ways that you could potentially monitor your security system:
- Local Only – Meaning you have no connection to the outside world. If your alarm is triggered, it will sound the alarm for a pre-designated period and then shut off.
- Self Monitored – You would set up your Bend security system so it will notify you through your smartphone. This lets you call the police yourself, run home real quick or contact a neighbor. It may not be the quickest way to monitor your alarm system. However, it can cost hardly anything depending on your alarm system.
- Central Station Monitoring – When you use this way of monitoring your system, it would essentially be linked every minute of every day to a central station that has only one job. They react to signals that come in from your alarm systems and dispatch the appropriate emergency personnel. All you have to do is arm and disarm your alarm system, and they will watch everything for you.
You must decide what type of alarm system monitoring makes sense for your situation and then you must find an alarm company like SOS Alarms to meet your needs.